TRAINING CAMPS AND CLINICS
LT/P2P MOVEMENT & STRENGTH COURSE
Choose between 2- or 3-day courses below with different timeslots per grade level, 4th-8th. This course will be held each week of June at Austin Tumbling Academy.
What is the LT/P2P Movement & Strength Course?
Led by P2P Coaches and local adult trainers, Player2Player is now offering a Movement & Strength Course each week of June at Austin Tumbling Academy! We want you to have the opportunity to train like the Lake Travis P2P student athlete coaches train in the summertime. 4th-8th graders will work on building their overall athleticism and staying in tip-top shape for all sports. With options for a 3-day Course (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) or 2-day Course (Tuesday, Thursday), male and female athletes will work on weight training, speed, and agility drills.
Registration & Time Slots
On the right side of the page, you will see registration links for each week of June separated by grade level/time options for a 3-day (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) Course for $75/week OR a 2-day (Tuesday, Thursday) Course for $50/week. You may sign up for as many weeks as you wish, however each time slot is reserved for just 17 participants.
- 4th-6th Grade: 12:30pm-1:15pm
- 7th Grade: 1:30pm-2:15pm
- 8th Grade: 2:30pm-3:15pm OR 3:30pm-4:15pm
- We also have designated T/TH 3:30pm-4:15pm as a Girls Only time slot during which girls of all grades are welcome!
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- Your athlete will arrive at his or her assigned time
- Coaches will be wearing masks
- All players and coaches, upon arrival, will have temperature taken with a touchless thermometer
- Athletes will use hand sanitizer before starting and at designated times throughout the day
- Athletes will take part in all strength and conditioning activities but always be 6′ feet apart
- Equipment will be cleaned and disinfected between sessions and after each use
Week 1: June 1st-5th (closed)
Week 2: June 8th-12th (closed)
Week 3: June 15th-19th (closed)
Week 4: June 22nd-26th
4th-6th Grade- 12:30pm-1:15pm
7th Grade- 1:30pm-2:15pm
8th Grade- 2:30pm-3:15pm
8th Grade- 3:30-4:15pm
Girls Only (All grades welcome) – 3:30-4:15pm