TRAINING CAMPS AND CLINICS
LT/P2P MOVEMENT & STRENGTH COURSE
Choose between 2- or 3-day courses below with different timeslots per grade level, 4th-8th. This course will be held each week of July at Austin Tumbling Academy.
What is the LT/P2P Movement & Strength Course?
Led by P2P Coaches and local adult trainers, Player2Player is offering a Movement & Strength Course at Austin Tumbling Academy! We want you to have the opportunity to train like the Lake Travis P2P student athlete coaches train in the summertime. 4th-8th graders will work on building their overall athleticism and staying in tip-top shape for all sports. With options for a 3-day Course (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) or 2-day Course (Tuesday, Thursday), male and female athletes will work on weight training, speed, and agility drills.
Registration & Time Slots
On the right side of the page, you will see registration links for each week separated by grade level/time options for a 3-day (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) Course for $75/week OR a 2-day (Tuesday, Thursday) Course for $50/week. Each time slot is reserved for just 17 participants.
- 4th-6th Grade: 12:30pm-1:15pm
- 7th Grade: 1:30pm-2:15pm
- 8th Grade: 2:30pm-3:15pm OR 3:30pm-4:15pm
- We also have designated T/TH 3:30pm-4:15pm as a Girls Only time slot during which girls of all grades are welcome!
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- Your athlete will arrive at his or her assigned time
- Coaches will be wearing masks
- All players and coaches, upon arrival, will have temperature taken with a touchless thermometer
- Athletes will use hand sanitizer before starting and at designated times throughout the day
- Athletes will take part in all strength and conditioning activities but always be 6′ feet apart
- Equipment will be cleaned and disinfected between sessions and after each use
Week 5: July 20th-24th (closed)
Week 6: July 27th-31st (closed)
Week 7: August 3rd-7th (closed)
Week 8: August 10th-14th
4th-6th Grade- 12:30pm-1:15pm
7th Grade- 1:30pm-2:15pm
8th Grade- 2:30pm-3:15pm
8th Grade- 3:30-4:15pm
Girls Only (All grades welcome) – 3:30-4:15pm