What’s the difference between Summer Training Camps and Training Clinics?
SUMMER TRAINING CAMPS
An exciting way to improve your skills over the summer, in a relaxed group setting
Our summer camp sessions are a great way for young athletes to polish their sport skills over the summer, stay active and have a ton of fun. Camps are organized for most of the same sport and activities that our coaches teach all year long. Camp schedules vary, but most run four consecutive days from 9 am to 1 pm. The camp atmosphere ensures everyone is having a great time, but the camp definitely focuses on the relevant sport and improving skills and an understanding of the finer points of the game.
Select your camp and register
- LT Boys & Girls Tennis Camp – $150, June 24th-27th, 9am-12pm, Coach Sophia’s tennis court
- LT Girls Volleyball Camp – $125, June 30th-July 2nd, Sun: 11am-2pm, Mon/Tues: 10am-1pm, LT United Methodist Church
- LT Boys Lacrosse Camp – $125, July 8th-10th, 8:30am-10:30am, HBMS Lower Field
- LT Boys Baseball Camp with LTYA – $150, July 22th-25th, 9am-12pm, Field of Dreams
- Soccer Camp with LTYA coming soon!
TRAINING CLINICS & EVENTS
Intensely focused clinics in smaller groups, aimed at the dedicated athlete looking to fine tune their skills
Do you know a young athlete looking to prepare for an upcoming season, or trying to sharpen their skills and understanding of a particular position within their sport? Then clinics are the perfect fit. Clinics are led by two or more elite high school athletes. Attendees have a great time while they seriously work on the skills of the game, polishing fundamentals, and getting first-hand tips and techniques from athletes who are at the top of their game and know what it takes to succeed at a higher level.
Select your clinic and register
- LT Boys Football Clinic with Coach Rock – $200, July 1st, 3rd, 5th, 16th, 18th, 23rd, 25th, 30th, 9am-10am, HBMS Lower Field, 2nd-6th grade
- LT Boys Football Pre-Pad Conditioning – $100, July 28th-31st, 8:30-11am, HBMS Lower Field
- LT Boys Middle School Football Prep Clinic with Mike Davis – $200, August 4th-7th, 8:30am-10:30am, HBMS Lower Field
Want to be notified when a new camp or clinic gets announced?
For your next birthday party, skip the paintball and laser tag and offer a fun and active party with a MyPlayer2Player coach coordinating an on-site tournament or an exciting obstacle course, or maybe one of our Mini-Olympics.
Having an end-of-year team party? The local pizza place is fine, but consider celebrating your season with an end-of-year party managed by one of our MyP2P coaches. We can coordinate scrimmages, in-team competitions, or maybe a parents vs young athletes match.
Interested in scheduling a party?
Learn more about our great parties and find out about availability of our coaches. Complete the form on this page.